Post by Whitney Heckathorne, Marketing Manager
...And here we go! Round 2 of the Harris Poll Wrap-Up video, this time asking about people's favorite bands and musicians. Getting the opportunity to co-host a video like this (err...solicit people on the streets of New York City) definitely brought out some interesting moments. Being in the numbers biz, I thought I'd provide you with a few fun facts about the results and making of this video...
The Numbers Don't Lie
- 1 - Ranking for Celine Dion as America's favorite musician
- 0 - Number of people on the streets of NYC who said Celine was their fave
- 29 - Number of times Dan and I hadn't heard of a particular group or artist
- 29 - Number of times our camerawoman had to tell us who the group or artist was
- 32 - Degrees Fahrenheit outside the first day we filmed
- 72 - Degrees Fahrenheit outside the second day we filmed (wearing the same coats and scarves for consistency)
- 2 - Number of Harris employees who've gotten mad at me for not knowing who "Cream" is
- 5 - Number of times I've meant to Wikipedia "Cream," but haven't
So who's your favorite band or musician? See if your faves are mentioned in our video, below!